Old October 30th 08, 02:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Richard in AZ

Default Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Had a customer with exactly the same problem. Turned out his "identity" was corrupted.
Created a new "identity" for him and Outlook Express work perfectly.
We then imported his address book and all mail from the old (Default) identity and deleted the old
identity.