Old October 20th 08, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
IT Girl[_2_]

Default HTMLData property for XLSpreadsheet in contracts form

I did modify the code so that the page (Tab2) and control (Spreadsheet1)
matched up to the names on the on the form.

But when I open my newly created contact form to enter information I still
get a - Object Required: "oPage" Line No:5 message. And it will not retain
the information that I have entered on the spread sheet.

Any Ideas why?

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Did you modify the code so that the page and control names in the code match
the corresponding names on your form? The article at
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=38 explains the syntax for
referring to custom form pages and controls.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"IT Girl" wrote:

Thanks so much Sue.. But i still have a problem. I copies the code you
indicate below but when i open the form i get an error message of object
required: "oPage" line no:5 and it don't work for me? Any thoughts. To be
honest i do not know how to write one of these codes, so I really am at loss.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

The article at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=69 has an example
of the code required. Look under the "Handling data" section.

"IT Girl" wrote:

I am using Office XP Professional, outlook 2002.

I am desiging a custom form, using the contact templete. In this templete I
have bound an XLSpreedsheet to one of the pages on my custom. I have added
the spreadsheet control to the form but I am having a problem with the data
retention in the spreadsheet after the form is published.

Sue Moshure was a fantastic help. She advised me that I need a code in the
form events that will provide a way to save the data and restore it when the
user opens or reopens the form. Creating this code is now a bigger
challenge for me then getting the spreadsheet imbeded in my form to begin
with.

Can some tell me or have a code that will alow the form user to enter data
in the spreadsheet that is imbedded in the contacts form, save this
information, then reopen this form and edit this data.