Old October 15th 08, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging,microsoft.public.developer.outlook.addins,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Customizing the preview pane

Hi Michael! The extensibility features in Outlook don't include any way to do
that. You'd have to do some Windows API hacking.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Michael Tissington" wrote:

In the preview pane for email Outlook displays a Messenger circle next to
the persons name.

How can I add my own button to the right of the persons To or From name ?