Old October 14th 08, 04:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Iris

Default Failed to publish Calendar

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/publishcal.htm

This site explains how to set up a WebDAV location - I do not need to do
this, I already have a working WebDAV location. As I read the original
queation by Walter, he already has a working WebDAV too. I already use mine
for a number of other applications. It works fine.

The problem is that Outlook 2007that refuses to connect, and returns the
"Failed to publish the calendar" message.

Hope the problem is clearer now. Again, ideas anyone?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Iris" wrote in message
That only lets me publish to MS's servers. My problem is the same as
Walter's: I want to use *my own custom WebDav Server*.

Any ideas anyone?

"John H. Selnæs" wrote:

I experienced the same problem. The solution as I remember it:
Tools | Account Settings ... | Published Calendars | Change Account ...
Selected "Next" on all questions.
(Got a warning that i would have to need to republish my calendars.)
Did NOT sign out of my Live ID account.

John

"Walter Weiss" wrote:

I am using Outlook 2007 connected to an exchange server.

Whenever I try to publish a calendar or a new calendar that I create to
Office Online or my own custom WebDav Server, I get the message

Failed to publish the calendar "Calendar". There was a problem
uploading the
file to the server.

There are no other error messages.