Old October 4th 08, 04:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_3_]

Default Adding voting buttons to Calendar Event

There is another option.

Send the appointment item as an attachment in the e-mail and then include
the voting buttons in the mail message.

Instruct the users to double-click on the appointment item to add it to
their calendar and then use the voting buttons to respond to the menu
choices.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

"Admin Madame" wrote in message
Is there a way that I can send an Outlook Calendar Appointment and include
voting buttons? I send out invitations for luncheons where I want the
item
going to their calendar but I also want them to be able to make a choice
of
what they want to order for lunch. I can send a regular Outlook message
with
voting buttons but I have to send a seperate Calendar appointment to get
it
on their calendar. Too much confusion sending two. Does have an answer?
--
Admin Madame