Old September 29th 08, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Adam Raff

Default using outlook 2007 I can no longer paste jpg pictures into the text area

Good Day,

I know that this is a simple questions and there has to be a setting in
either Outlook or in office 2007 that will allow this to work.

Outlook 2007 with SP1 plus all other updates (Office 2007 SP1)

I just created a new system for a user and she was able to copy a jpeg into
the text portion of an email, but now it becomes an attachment instead.
Does anybody know were the setting are to allow jpeg to be inserted into the
text portion of an email.

Thanks
Adam Raff