Old September 22nd 08, 08:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
baffled32

Default Pictures inserted into message not showing

IHi all

I have been having this problem for quite a while now & cannot resolve it. I
am running WXP with SPK 2 & using Outlook 2003.

If I have a picture that has been inserted as part of the message and not
sent as an attachment, from another e-mail, either photo part of a joke etc I
cannot copy & paste into my newly created e-mail message in Outlook.

I have checked that the pic will paste into say, MS Word with no problems.
Also if it is part of a 'joke' which I want to send on, when I copy & paste a
box appears with a red cross in the corner & sometimes, a web address shows
in the picture but I cannot get the pic to show. Again however if I copy &
paste this into my AOL e-mail or MS Word all works correctly.

I am sure it is a setting somewhere in Outlook but I cannot find it.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Baffled32