Old September 6th 08, 11:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
mac

Default Can OE6 block my outgoing messages, calling them SPAM?

"jbclem" wrote in message
I did regain my sending ability by deleting the first message that
apparently caused the problem. I've tried twice to
speak with Charter techs but they only refer me to Microsoft, since they
deny that the error message is a Charter.com
error message...even when I pointed out that this error message is listed
on www.charter.com/postmaster.

Charter does have an email address to deal with this problem. But
requires that I send them the
unaltered original blocked message, or they won't review my problem.
Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to do this
with IE6. If someone can show me how, I can pursue this further. I'd
like to try this before I ask for a Level 2 tech.

Select the messagepress Ctrl+F3, select all and copy paste the whole lot to
Charter.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. OE. [DTS] UK