Old September 6th 08, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

Default Can OE6 block my outgoing messages, calling them SPAM?

Does the error always list the same subject? If so, select the Outbox
folder and delete that message. Then try again.

As long as the server is rejecting the message OE will try to send it
again and get the same error.

"jbclem" wrote in message
A week ago I lost the ability to send email messages(or replies).
Every message I attempt to send produces this error
message:

An unknown error has occurred. Subject ' [ #ALQ-89819-785]: how to
stop balloon warning', Account: 'pop.charter.net',
Server: 'mail.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550
Message identified as SPAM - Please visit
http://www.charter.com/postmaster', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

The message seems to point me to my ISP, and the error 550 is on the
charter.com/postmaster error list. But I can send
messages from my email account on the charter.net web site, and also
from my other computer on this LAN. And
Charter.com tech support tell me that this is an OE6 error message and
anyway they don't support OE6.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting this. I've tried google, but not
luck so far although plenty of persons have had
the same problem.

jc