Old September 5th 08, 01:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
12Danny12

Default Lost associated emails address to contacts in Outlook 2000

Ok I repaired the pst file myself and put it on our server, went to his
machine and from Outlook did 'File, Open Outlook Data File' so I could copy
his Contacts. When I looked at the repaired files' contacts everything was
fine and dandy, worked like a charm. So I copied the contacts folder down
from the repaired pst. to his current 'Outlook Today' folder tree and all of
the contact information went blank... you could right click and send a new
message and all the info was in the email app window, it just wasn't visible
in the contacts widow.... something fishy going on.