Old September 4th 08, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
12Danny12

Default Lost associated emails address to contacts in Outlook 2000

My boss went over the 2g size limit of his PST file the other day and the VP
used "Kernel for Outlook" to recover/resize it. Now when he opens his email
and looks at his contact list, everyone is there and you can see the email
addy for them. But when you try to create a new message it says there is no
address associated with the contact.
I installed the Thunderbird email app. and imported his contact list from
Outlook and got almost the same thing, all the information for each contact,
but no associated email address. I've searched this and the microsoft forum
but so far only found one fleeting glimpse of a mapping issue, so maybe
somebody out there can share some info?