Old August 24th 08, 02:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
N. Miller

Default How to sent email without my return address

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:04:50 -0700, jbclem wrote:

I want to send an email back to a spammer (actually a response to a fraud email) and I don't want to identify myself.
Is this possible? How can I do it...

It is, but what makes you think that you will be communicating with the
spammer? He has already done what you might do; forge some unfortunate
soul's email address. So your response will go to an innocent victim of
forgery, and your IP address will still be visible to the recipient (unless
you are as low as the spammer, and using "peas").

Report it to Spamcop.net and forget it, or delete it and forget it.

--
Norman
~Shine, bright morning light,