Old August 17th 08, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Default Event/Appointment is ALL DAY

If I right-click on the day and choose New Appointment it does NOT
automatically set an all-day event - it chooses the next appointment that
is free consummate with the appointment length you have set in
options....try that.

On my Outlook 2007, it always picks the start of my workday, not the next
available time, happily conflicting with the previously created first
appointment of the day. I need to type in a new time (using shortcuts).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Michelle" wrote in message
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007... When I click on a day (in month view)
and type to create an appointment/event, it is automatically assumed to
be an all-day event, most of my appointments are 9 till 12, how can I set
it up so that it defaults to those times?

Thanks

Michelle