Old August 15th 08, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
micille

Default Sharing Calendar on Outlook 2003

I'm not sure if this is possible but I sure hope so..... My husband and I
want to share our calendars. We both have outlook 2003 on our laptops. His
is an XP, mine is Vista. We each have our own smartphone with windows media
device on both (mine is WM device 6.1 for Vista though). Is there a way that
I can see his calendar on my smartphone after I 've sync'd it? I don't want
to have to go to the web and don't think I can because we don't have any type
of exchange program. We are each syncing our own phones to our own
computers. I guess we could sync to only one computer but am not sure if
that would work. Is there some way to do this?