Old August 14th 08, 02:22 PM
beaureg beaureg is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardLH[_2_] View Post
beaureg wrote:

I have just installed Outlook 2002 on a new computer

On a new computer running WHAT operating system?

Every time I hit the send/receive button, Outlook reloads all the
messages that are on the server, more than 1200 at this time
How do I fix that ?

Did you alter the default behavior for the POP e-mail account defined
within it to enable the "leave messages on server" option?

Tried disabling the e-mail scanning feature in your antivirus software?
I am using Win XP with SP2
I have checked the box "leave messages on server" because I check my emails from different computers
My AVG is set to scan incoming emails, I have had problem with infected emails in the past and want my emails scanned before downloading them to my computer