Old August 7th 08, 02:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Calendar Items not showing in Outlook, but do in OWA

Do you sync with any type of device?

Start by resetting the view.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"liz gaggini" wrote in message
I always see you putting these issues off to i phone but or giving fixes
that
are relevent only to outlook 2003. i dont have an i phone problem and
have
the same as many others who have written. That is that appointments
listed
in the all appointment view on a 2007 outlook calender do not show up in
the
day week month view. I want to convert the view type of the all
appointments to day week month but am not finding a way to do this. Or
perhaps that is not the way to go. I just need all of my appointments to
show up in day week month and not have to go to the all appointments list
find them. Any help on this issue will be appreciated?

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

I think its something specific to the iPhone and syncing with Outlook.
Most
users do sync locally so we know more about it. A new iTunes update
(released 7/31) fixes some issues but not all.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Brian G" wrote in message
Thanks...but I think this just relates to local PC synching (via
iTunes),
which he's not doing. He's using Exchange ActiveSync, which is OTA
(Over
the
Air).

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

It's the iPhone. They should be in By category view or Outlook today
but
not in Day/Week/Month.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/iphonesync.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Brian G" wrote in message
I actually wanted to post this in the partner newsgroups, but it
looks
like
the site is down, I get an error saying "Sorry, the page you are
looking
for
is not on Microsoft.com" or something to the affect.

I have a user that has a few calendar items that aren't showing up
in
his
Outlook calendar, but they are when he accesses it via OWA or even
his
iPhone. I thought it might be something with his PC, so I applied
all
XP
&
Office 2003 updates, but still nothing. To eliminate his PC, I
logged
on
his mailbox from another PC, and the same thing happens. I've tried
both
Cached (the default) and non-cached. He's running Windows XP &
Office
2003,
the Exchange server is 2003 with the latest updates.