Old August 2nd 08, 01:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Calendar Items not showing in Outlook, but do in OWA

I think its something specific to the iPhone and syncing with Outlook. Most
users do sync locally so we know more about it. A new iTunes update
(released 7/31) fixes some issues but not all.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Brian G" wrote in message
Thanks...but I think this just relates to local PC synching (via iTunes),
which he's not doing. He's using Exchange ActiveSync, which is OTA (Over
the
Air).

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

It's the iPhone. They should be in By category view or Outlook today but
not in Day/Week/Month.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/iphonesync.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Brian G" wrote in message
I actually wanted to post this in the partner newsgroups, but it looks
like
the site is down, I get an error saying "Sorry, the page you are
looking
for
is not on Microsoft.com" or something to the affect.

I have a user that has a few calendar items that aren't showing up in
his
Outlook calendar, but they are when he accesses it via OWA or even his
iPhone. I thought it might be something with his PC, so I applied all
XP
&
Office 2003 updates, but still nothing. To eliminate his PC, I logged
on
his mailbox from another PC, and the same thing happens. I've tried
both
Cached (the default) and non-cached. He's running Windows XP & Office
2003,
the Exchange server is 2003 with the latest updates.