Old July 14th 08, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_298_]

Default How do I set up a Cisco Telepresence Meeting in Outlook?

If you had already looked elsewhere why did you not say so?

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply.

If I could ask Cisco, why should I post a query here? There is no specific
information (kind of a step-by-step guide) available at cisco.com. Thats
why
I tried here....

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

Ask Cisco or read their How to guide on their web site he

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns...ment_home.html

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should
change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?