Old July 14th 08, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

Default Posts not being recovered when I undelete

sounds like an imap account type. Are you purging the messages from the
inbox? Undelete only works on messages not purged.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"vicky" wrote in message
Optonline.net. I never had a problem before but lately, i delete the email
usually when I select undelete from the edit menu it usually pops up in my
mailbox instead of remaining in my deleted folder.

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

what type of email account do you have? does it show up if you change
folders and come back to the inbox?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Vicky" wrote in message
Hi,

I have outlook 2007 and when I delete an email, then realize I want it
back
it no longer returns to my outlook inbox. I ran the diagnostics but
nothing
seems to come up frm it. I apologize if this sounds incoherent but I
can't
figure it ou.
Thank you