Old July 14th 08, 09:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Roady [MVP]

Default Posts not being recovered when I undelete

There is no "undelete" option. There is only an "undo" option which which
would only apply if your last action in Outlook was deleting that message.
What exactly are you doing?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"vicky" wrote in message
Optonline.net. I never had a problem before but lately, i delete the email
usually when I select undelete from the edit menu it usually pops up in my
mailbox instead of remaining in my deleted folder.

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

what type of email account do you have? does it show up if you change
folders and come back to the inbox?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Vicky" wrote in message
Hi,

I have outlook 2007 and when I delete an email, then realize I want it
back
it no longer returns to my outlook inbox. I ran the diagnostics but
nothing
seems to come up frm it. I apologize if this sounds incoherent but I
can't
figure it ou.
Thank you