Old July 13th 08, 11:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Roady [MVP]

Default Posts not being recovered when I undelete

Steps to reproduce?
When you delete an item it ends up in your Deleted Items folder. From there
you can move it back to the folder of your choice. There is no such option
as "restore to folder I deleted it from".

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Vicky" wrote in message
Hi,

I have outlook 2007 and when I delete an email, then realize I want it
back
it no longer returns to my outlook inbox. I ran the diagnostics but
nothing
seems to come up frm it. I apologize if this sounds incoherent but I
can't
figure it ou.
Thank you