Old July 2nd 08, 02:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default IMAP messages mysteriously disappear when marking one as read in Unread folder

Ondine wrote:

I am using Outlook 2007 with imap email (one account) on a windows xp
machine. I have a really strange problem which happens intermittently
and which goes like this:

I have an 'Unread' folder for my IMAP inbox. If I select an unread
message, right-click and select 'Mark as Read' most of the unread
messages disappear from the folder, or sometimes almost all of them -
last time the only message left in the folder was the unread one.

What view do you have on the Inbox?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]