Old June 27th 08, 08:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
كمال

Default hiuiugfy

‏‏تم كتابة "Tami" في أخبار
inetcomm.dll = 6.00.2900.3198
directdb.dll = 6.00.2900.3138

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Open OE Help | about: Tell me what versions of INETCOMM.DLL and
DIRECTDB.DLL
are listed in the Files window.

Also open File | Identities | Mangage identities: Is one of your
identities
named Main Identity?
--
~PA Bear

Tami wrote:
Using XP. I'm not sure. How do I check that? Thank you.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
Windows version? Is the machine fully patched at Windows Update?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Tami wrote:
I use outlook express 6 and sometimes it won't switch identities. It
just
"goes away" and I have to reboot before I can get into OE again. Any
suggestions?