Old June 8th 08, 12:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Default Connecting to Microsoft Exchange over Internet

Have your company IT dept talk to the client IT dept. - it is most likely a firewall or port issue which they can discuss between them. The client company may not allow a direct or VPN connection to other networks in which case you will be limited to OWA, if your employer has enabled it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, AKon asked: