Old May 26th 08, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Default Outlook 2003 not importing from Excel

Try this - create a couple of contacts in Outlook and export to Excel.
Examine the output and your Excel spreadsheet and massage yours accordingly.
I bet you don't have your field names correct.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Richard asked: