Old January 10th 06, 10:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Default Unable to send test message when setting up email account

Are you connected to Verizon's network when attempting to send or are you
connected to another provider's network?

"Brad" wrote in message
I am setting up an email account with Outlook 2003 and am unable to send a
test message. I am using a verizon email account and am setting it up
according to the instructions on this site. It keeps telling me to check
my
email address. My email address is valid but it is not sending out the
test
message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!