Old March 11th 06, 11:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brad

Default Outlook express address book, "tools", "option" feature missin

Milly,

Are you sure? The "option" would not be present if I did not have Outlook XP
(Office XP Pro is what I am using) installed. I don't think it is present in
Outlook Express without Office.

I thought perhaps there was an error with Office, nto Outlook Express.

Brad

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information he

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Brad asked: