Old March 11th 06, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brad

Default Outlook express address book, "tools", "option" feature missing f.

My desktop will not permit Outlook Express to share the contacts in Outlook
XP. On my laptop, Outlook Express Address Book, clickn on "tools" and there
is an "options" feature for sharing with Outlook. The "options" feature is
not present on my desktop, although both have a current, updated copy of
Windows XP and Office XP.

Until I re-formatted my desktop 2 months ago, and re-installed XP and all
the components, the "option" feature in Outlook Express Address Book was
present. Now it isn't, adn I would prefer not to re-format again.

Any ideas?????

Thanks, Brad