Old March 11th 06, 01:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
onemulligan

Default Can't Save Password in OE 6

I set up Outlook Express 6 and SBC DSL for a friend. I have all the settings
correct (honest Every time I try to receive or send email a box comes up
asking for my password. There is a check in the Save Password box. When I
type in the password I can send and receive. Then I close OE and open it
again and the same box pops up asking for my password. I have never seen
this before. Can anyone help? Thanks (New computer using Windows XP)