Old April 15th 08, 09:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
ASF

Default Changing fonts in the subject line

Brian,
I'm referring to new emails I create. When I type words into the subject
line in a new email, the font is the above refereneced font that I don't like
it. Additionally, the same font is used when I open an existing or create a
new contact.

Does that help?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

ASF wrote:

Sorry for the lack of info. I'm referring to the subject line in new
email messages.

Still not preceise enough. Do you mean when you receive them or when you
compose them? Do you mean when viewing them in the Inbox or when they're
opened in their own window?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]