Old January 27th 06, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default VB Macro fails on Digitally Signed Emails

Not from the Body or any of the other standard methods.

What you want is actually an attachment on the item. See
http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/...5-01/0180.html
for a little more information about that.

Also see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=194623 for information about
detecting signed/encrypted information. It's a CDO 1.21 article but applies
to the Outlook object model also.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Outlook Dabbler" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Ken ! for replying back. I am using this Outlook VB code to load
the
body of emails from our customers into our CRM application. Is there no
way I
can get to the body of the digitally signed emails ? thanks..

regards,
Shiv Kotagal