Old February 5th 08, 08:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default how do I keep attendees anonymous when sending a mass invite

YxYxYx wrote:

At work I need to send out an event with info attached but want to
keep all teh attendees private so they do not see each other. They
cannot be invited as optional. I also need to keep a list of all
the people who have been sent this invite for my own records so I can
check their RSVP status.

What I'd do is to create the meeting and attach it as an iCal file to a Bcc
mail message that requests confirmation. They can add the event to their
calendars and reply to the message telling you they'll come, should they
decide they have the time open.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]