Old January 26th 06, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default VB Macro fails on Digitally Signed Emails

You cannot read signed messages from Body it will return an error. Check the
message class of the item and if it's a signed or encrypted message skip it.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Outlook Dabbler" Outlook wrote in
message news
Hi All, my VB macro in Outlook fails while accessing the body of digitally
signed emails. The following line,

mystring = MailItem.Body

fails giving error pop-up saying "Run-time error '-1040171007 (c2004001)':
The operation failed"

Can somebody pl give me a clue how to get around this ? thanks a bunch !