Old January 18th 08, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VanguardLH

Default How Long To Keep Completed Tasks?

"Candy" wrote in message
news
All this is a little beyond me. And, I think you're talking about a
different version. When I go tools, then options, I see NO advanced
tab.
Where are you looking? And, how do you enable these archive
options? I am
VERY NEW at this. And I've got ADHD. I need Outlook 101 (Outlook
for
NEWBIES). Can someone give me concise, easy steps to do these
things
mentioned below? Thanks.

I am still using OL2002. I see in another of your posts that you are
using OL2007. Navigation may be different between the versions. In
OL2002, Tools - Options - Other tab - AutoArchive is where you find
the global settings. Right-click on a folder shown in the tree list
(folder pane), Properties, AutoArchive tab for the local settings on
that folder.