Old January 15th 08, 03:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
BIG DAVE

Default OE "Bouncebacks" Help please!!!

Lately... I have been having numerous issues trying to send email to
few of my friends. I will send them an email... and get emails back
that are very similar to this.

SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL
SIZE=4196:
host mx1.hotmail.com [65.54.244.8]: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by
Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be
related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain
reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please
contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network
admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery
information and support.

Or.....

WARNING MESSAGE

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of
its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on
smtpauth13.mail.atl.earthlink.net.

Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL
:
host sbcmx2.prodigy.net [207.115.25.21]: 451 4.7.7 Excessive
userid unknowns from 209.87.60.64

Now... this is only happening while sending to 2 or 3 of my friends.
But, they are friends I correspond with regularly. This is one pain
in the butt.

Is it something on my end, or their end that is causing these issues?

Thanks in advance

~ david ~

PS: All listed IPs modified for security reasons.