Old December 30th 07, 09:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

Default Address Book and Shared Contacts

I also don't know how to do #1 but know a good way to send emails to the
Contacts in that Folder. Just Select the Contacts you want to email and
drag them to the Sent items folder. Let go. All of those Contacts are now
in the To... field of a new email. You can drag them to the BCC field.

--
Here are some tips about how to post questions:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

There are various articles about using Outlook he www.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
other?"
George Eliot
"LouiseWB" wrote in message
I currently use Outlook 2003 on an Exchange Server. I have shared a contact
folder that I have on the server with a co-worker. She can view the
contacts
but she can not use them as an Outlook Address Book. When she looks at the
properties of the folder the "Outlook Address Book" tab is missing. Since
we
are not allowed to use public folders in our company - is there a way to
fix
this so she can use the shared contact list as an Outlook Address Book to
send email from?
I found this link
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/ol...m#displayother
but I don't know how to do #1. Has anyone tried this method?