Old December 29th 07, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default all emails have an htm attachment

Have you disabled "Read all messages in plain text" option yet?

janh wrote:
done that, nothing is working, i think its a norton problem, and cant get
them in support right now. thanks

Delete Temporary Internet Files.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

janh wrote:
hi, brucey, yes, has ATT followed by number. i did the test. i inserted
an
attachment, it was the only option, and i have to open the attachment,
dont
see it unless i open, thanks, hope you can help me, J--
janet

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Do the attachments start with ATT followed by a number and .htm, or
just
number and .htm?

Do this. Create a new message and Insert, not attach, a graphic and
send
it
to yourself. Can you see the graphic without opening the attachment?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"janh" wrote in message
hi, im not sure what AVG is, i have norton 360, thanks for your post,
this
is
driving me nuts! J
--
janet

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Do the attachments start with ATT#######.htm?

Are you using AVG as an anti-virus?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"janh" wrote in message
hi, all my emails have an 23940394.htm attachment, all the numbers
are
different, this is just an example. ive tried everything people
have
suggested, went into IE account, and the wording is different under
deleting
files. what am i doing wrong. when i open these attachments, its the
same
exact wording as the email. i have plain text unclicked. this has
been
doing
this for a couple of months. i have IE 7, and OUT EX 6, thanks for
any
help
--
janet