Old December 29th 07, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
janh

Default all emails have an htm attachment

you know, guys, i think its some kind of virus, because when i went to try to
open that htm attachment, it told me that its a restricted site. i think the
only way to get rid of it is to uninstall windows xp, but the last time i did
it, computer ended up in the shop. its a mess, unless someone can help me do
that without too much problem, i guess ill have to live with this, t hanks, j
--
janet

"janh" wrote:

hi, all my emails have an 23940394.htm attachment, all the numbers are
different, this is just an example. ive tried everything people have
suggested, went into IE account, and the wording is different under deleting
files. what am i doing wrong. when i open these attachments, its the same
exact wording as the email. i have plain text unclicked. this has been doing
this for a couple of months. i have IE 7, and OUT EX 6, thanks for any help
--
janet