Old December 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
homeLAN

Default Phone prefix 9 for an outside line does not work with Panasonic sy

- Dialing Properties | Edit ... |Tab "General" | Dialing Rules
- enter "9" in "To access an outside line for local calls, dial:" (also for
long-distance calls, if required).

"Roy Millington" wrote:

When using the prefix 9 to access an outside line on our Panasonic phone
system through call contact in Outlook 2007, it does not work. If I add a 9
to the nuber it works, also an online bank system which has a 9 in the prefix
dialling setup works. When the 9 is added in the dialler dialogue box it
does not change "the number will be dialled as"

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Regards

Roy Millington