Old December 9th 07, 06:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nabeel[_2_]

Default how to enable Outlook to start in Online mode

fixed using the following settings

Tools - account Settings - Edit Microsoft Exchange account - More
settings - General (tab) - When Starting - Manually control
connection state - Connect wiht teh internet

Initially it was set to Automatic and used to work

On Dec 8, 9:58 pm, Nabeel wrote:
Hi,

I use MS Outlook 2007 in Cache Server Mode. To troubleshoot some
performance problem i was facing I tried switching to 'Work Offline'
mode.
the problem is, now whenever I launch Outlook it loads in Offline
mode. I have tried going online and then exiting outlook to see if
subsequently it would load in the last state (Online) it was exited
but to no avail.

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me how to change the
outlook Startup settings.

Regards,
Nabeel