Old February 26th 06, 05:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

Default Font Size - O.E.

"antioch" wrote in message

Hello All
I can see how to change font size in messages/mail etc, but is there
a way to change font size in the Folders/Contacts area of O.E.
I have tried in Control Panel/Display/Appearances/Advanced - but
everything else gets increased except in O.E.
My OS is XPHome SP2 - Windows Classis Style/Windows Standard with
Normal font size.
I am sure there was an answer given some months back, but cannot find
it. Everything was OK the other day but I had to download updated
driver for GPU and it has been a grid getting everything back to
previous settings. Rgds
Antioch

Right click a blank spot on the desktop and choose Properties | Appearance |
Advanced. In the Item drop-down box choose Icon and change the font size.
This will change the font size in all sorts of places.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com