Old December 5th 07, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default How can I change the number of weeks in month view in Outlook?

Mike Miller wrote:

Is there a way to make that selection permanent? I can change the
number of weeks being displayed using the technique described below.
However, whenever I leave the calendar and come back, it goes back to
the default setting (six weeks for me, in Outlook 2007).

As far as I can tell, no. I played around with some filters, but I couldn't
find any combination that would produce what I think you want.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]