Old December 4th 07, 09:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mike Miller

Default How can I change the number of weeks in month view in Outlook?

Is there a way to make that selection permanent? I can change the number of
weeks being displayed using the technique described below. However, whenever
I leave the calendar and come back, it goes back to the default setting (six
weeks for me, in Outlook 2007).

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

benltan wrote:

When I select month view in the calendar, it brings up 6 weeks to
view. Is it possible to change this so that it only views 4 or 5
weeks at a time?

Click on a date in the Date Navigator and drag the mouse over the number of
weeks you want to display.
--
Brian Tillman