Old November 28th 07, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default Lost Wife's email folders, save my life!

EDIT:

PA Bear wrote:
[I think her original message store is toast now. However, if the Recycle
Bin contains BAK files from her identity's (and her identity's only)
now-deleted store, it's possible that some messages might be restored or
recovered from them. DBXpress [may] recover some [messages] if run
in "extract from disk" mode. I'm not sure I'd have the patience to do it
myself. Then
again, I'm not in OP's predicament either. VBEG]