Old November 28th 07, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Dmitry Streblechenko

Default Hide the choose profile dialog using Redemption.ProfMan

Do you mean you see teh profile selection dialog when you call GetNamespace
or Namespace.Logon? In the latter case you can explciitly specify the name
of the profile and no profile selection dialog will be displayed.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"MA" wrote in message
Hi,

I am reviewing the Redemption.ProfMan library which lets you to
manipulate the Mapi. I can access the provider name, etc.

Everytime I call the following line to initialize the
Outlook.ApplicationClass which display the Outlook choose profile
dialog.

- Outlook.ApplicationClass olApp = new Outlook.ApplicationClass();
olNameSpace = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI");

Can I automate the process by selecting a profile and continue with
the ApplicationClass? Basically I want to hide the Outlook choose
profile dialog. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,
MA