Old November 28th 07, 04:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default Lost Wife's email folders, save my life!

You're dead...unless she backs up her message store on a regular basis.

Wade Lippman wrote:
My computer crashed today, but I had my email files on a thumb drive. I
put
it in my wife's computer and changed the location of the email files to my
thumbdrive. Worked fine.
But I can't change it back!

Her email files are at c:\documents and setting\owner\local
settings\application data\identities\{9F3F1FBF-9CCB-44C4-8345-B1DF87F0}
But I can't get at them. When I try to change Outlook Express to that it
doesn't see it.
What do I do?

There are recent deleted copies of all the folders in the recycling bin,
but
when I restore them they go to the folder above and I can't see them on My
Computer. Any way to restore to a different file, where maybe I can
access
them?

You gotta help me, when she finds out I am dead.