Old January 30th 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bob

Default Email account tabs options disappear

I have a user runing Windows XP SP2 with Office 2000 SP3.

He connects to our Exchange 2003 server using POP to download his
messages to his laptop, so he can use his laptop at home with the
ability to still send and recieve emails through Outlook.

2 problems have occurred.

1) If you look at the email accounts tab and click on the servers tab
it disappears every time.

2) He has trouble sending attachments, if he uses our Outlook Web
access he can send attachments ok.

This is just strange, hope you can help.