Old November 5th 07, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Outlook 2007 Filter.txt file???

All:

Does Outlook 2007 have a viewable list of filters like previous
versions of Outlook?

The reason I ask is that a corporate wide e-mail was considered junk
mail by several people's junk mail filters and upper management wants
to know why...

I've had this happen before when someone sent an e-mail saying, "Over
1800 customers...." and Outlook 2003 filter saw "Over 18" and
considered it junk mail.

How can I determine why an e-mail was considered junk?

The email was sent internally, on same domain, same exchange box,
etc...

Thanks!