Old November 1st 07, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
cmmsc777

Default Office Standard 2007 Trial & Outlook 2007 full version

I used the Office Standard 2007 trial and it expired yesterday. I only
really used Outlook, so I went to Office Depot today and purchased Outlook
2007 full licensed version.

I installed the Outlook 2007 w/out removing the Office Standard 2007 trial
aa all my emails are needed and cannot be lost under any circumstances..

When I open Outlook 2007 it is still the trial version of Office Standard
2007 and is severely crippled.

Any help would be great--new job--very deadline oriented and I'm essentially
stuck until this is resolved.

Thanks so much!