Old October 31st 07, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

Default Published calendar permissions

using outlook 2007 and a web service? AFAIK, you can not control this unless
you use exchange.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"jerrodbug" wrote in message
i published my bosses calendar so all employees can see his free/busy
time. i
would like to allow one person to see full details though--how would i
accomplish this? ( we are not on an exchange) i have tried to change
publish details, but if i change it to full details, then everyone gets
full
details. i have also tried to share it twice--but it seems to just
override
the previous publish. i would like to also try to publish it using a
different windows live id, but once i put one in the first time, it doesnt
seem to accept any other ones.